Dr. Kindred presented tips for healthy skin of color and answered numerous audience questions.
Dr. Kindred is a board-certified dermatologist, published research author, and national speaker who treats all patients and also has a niche in treating hair loss and ethnic skin. This passion was garnered from her residency and fellowship at Howard University. Dr. Kindred began her studies at the University of Southern California where she received her Bachelor’s of Science. She then relocated to Ohio, earning her MD/MBA at the University of Cincinnati. While currently practicing medicine in Maryland, she hosts workshops for hair stylists on the various forms of hair loss and scalp disease via Project H.A.I.R., an initiative created by her friend and colleague, Dr. Yolanda Lenzy. Locally, Dr. Kindred is heavily involved in community service, often organizing health fairs and working with local churches.
Click here to listen.
- moXY Office Hours: Healthy Skin of Color with Dr. Chesahna - June 21, 2018
- moXY Office Hours: Social Entrepreneurship with Aaron Walker of Camelback Ventures - June 21, 2018
- moXY Office Hours: Cannabis 101 with Dr. Malik Burnett - June 20, 2018
- moXY Office Hours: An Intro to Venture Capital and Social Impact Investing with Stefanie Thomas and Mac Conwell - June 20, 2018
- moXY Office Hours: Commercial Real Estate 101 with Michael Clinton and Diarra McKinney - June 20, 2018
- moXY Office Hours: Optimizing Your Social Impact - June 20, 2018
- moXY Office Hours: Building Your Social Media Brand with Dr. Tyeese Gaines - June 20, 2018
- moXY Office Hours: Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Technology with Fritz Charles and Jacob Pouncey - June 20, 2018
- Interested in Commercial Real Estate? - December 1, 2017
- Jay-Z: Top 5 MC or Aspiring CFP®? - July 23, 2017